This S-shaped country is not only famous for its wonderful sightseeing but also great street food, especially its capital city; Hanoi. When you visit Hanoi, you can eat almost whenever you want, from even 3am to 11.59pm. You can enjoy many unbelievable foods, from beverage to main courses.
Pho in Hanoi. north Vietnam tour

Ho tiu 

The first thing popping up on my mind when I think of Hanoi cuisine is Pho. It is often considered as the most popular food in Hanoi, maybe in Vietnam as well. Pho is a kind of noodle, and you can eat it in maybe anytime of a day. REUNIFICATION DAY IN VIETNAM
In the morning, if you stay near West Lake, you can easily visit 2 delicious pho shops on Nguyen Truong To and Cua Bac Street. And I remember one time; I took my daughter to eat there. My little girl accidentally broke a cup but the owner in Cua Bac’s just asked whether my daughter was hurt or not. She even did not charge for the broken cup. I was impressed and touched. 
Pho in Hanoi 

 On Cua Bac Streer, there is a well known fried pho shop. This special noodle will be cooked with vegetable, which is similar to bok-choy. You will be served with a tasty bowl of soup as well. While their counterpart is thread, pho now is sheet. Pho sheet plays a wrapping role, covering beef, lettuce and some herbs inside. You will enjoy this wonderful dish with its special sauce.  On Ngu Xa, there are 2 outstanding shops named Hung Ben and Huong Mai. Hung Ben is older but it is thought that Huong Mai has the same quality. There are many tasty dishes which will be introduced in next articles; so see you soon. I hope this list will help, somehow.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Indochina Travel © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger
Top